The prevention and relief of financial hardship in people of African origin whose first language is French and who are residing in Africa or in England and Wales by providing or assisting in the provision of education, training, healthcare projects and all necessary support designed to enable individuals to generate a sustainable income and be self-sufficient.
The development of the capacity and skills of the socially and economically disadvantaged communities of French speaking Africa so that they are better able to identify and meet their own needs and participate more fully in society.
Our Aims in England
Our main aims, in England and Wales, are to:
- reduce the language and cultural barriers preventing French speaking families from African backgrounds from accessing services
- promote their full integration into the K. society
- promote positive lifestyle choices and sport activities
- increase their level of participation in community life and decision-making
- increase their chance of employability
- promote their involvement in some activities and services beneficial to local communities where they live.
The relief and assistance of people who live in French speaking African Countries or who have been displaced from French speaking areas of Africa by natural disaster or catastrophe by the supply aid to such persons.